The twin exhausts thunder as you press the engine start button, the the launch control button. A car built for everyday use is running, and it doesn't fail to stun, be it on motorways, roads, country lanes and its natural habitat of the racetrack.
Jeremy couldn't find anything wrong with it and that says a lot. Mind you, you wouldn't be able to hear him complain anyhow over the noise of the engine.
- The Power Lap
The Stig sped round in 1.22.9, a very impressive time for a convertible.
- Years produced: 2004-present
- Engine: V8
- 0-100 km/h: 4 seconds
- Power: 490 bhp
- Max. Speed: 322 km/h
- C.S.T. to turn off all the driver aids. So it's sort of a gadget to get rid of gadgets that no one will be stupid enough to try.
- The aerodynamic body was designed with high-tech computer aerodynamics programmes used by the F1 team.
- The differnetial is the one a certain Michael Schumacher would drive in Formula One.
- The roof can retract in just 20 seconds.