Because, in the whole of Ferrari's history, the 612 is the largest road car they've made it clearly wasn't designed for raw speed. It was, however, a delightfully comfy car, making it the ideal choice for an 11-hour drive. Jeremy wasn't anywhere near as comfortable whilst he was waiting for James and Richard to arrive, despite sitting in the outdoor jacuzzi.
- Years produced: 2004-present
- Engine: V12
- 0-62 mph.: 4 seconds
- Power: 540 bhp
- Max. speed: 199 mph
- The Bose 2 DIN Radio-Navigator comes with a satellite radio, Satellite Navigation , a DVD player, a built in rear-view camera and an onboard TV tuner.
- Its rivals are the Bentley Continental G.T., the Mercedes CL600 and the Aston Martin DB9. And it's faster than all of them.
- There are two-tone paint jobs available in every conceivable colour and combination.
- The chassis and body frame are all aluminium, an idea thought up Ferrari.